Friday's Favorite Quote for Friday, February 2nd
Sorrow looks back
Worry looks around
Faith looks up!
On this Friday may your life be full of faith, leaving sorrow and worry behind!
God Bless! Love, Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....
"You will lose someone you can't live without and your heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...
-
Hope begins in the dark... stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and wa...
-
Death ends a life... not a relationship. -...
-
Ever since I was a little girl I have ALWAYS loved birthdays. In my photo albums growing up, lovingly constructed by my very own Mom, there ...
3 comments:
LOVE THIS!
Bethany
Keeping my eyes directed upward!
God Bless!
I've always said...worry isn't prayer. Maybe someday I'll get that to sink in my own head :)
love you!
Post a Comment