Monday, January 27, 2014

A PRAYER...

"May your prayer and your living be so closely connected
that you cannot separate your day plan from your Amen. 
May you not despise your weakness, your anxiety, or
your exhaustion, rather may you bring these into the
presence of Jesus. Your smallness is a gift and an offering.
May He be your kind companion today."

It has not been an easy weekend for me. That's just the honest truth.
I am trying to focus on gratitude and that my tears are a gift to Jesus.
My weaknesses are a gift to Jesus. My smallness is a gift to Jesus.

While it is hard to cry off all of your makeup in church, perhaps
that kind of gut-wrenching honesty is exactly what the Lord would want.
Bearing my true heart to Him. He knows it anyway.

I am a mix of great JOY and also sadness and pain. While I've
had several weeks of feeling so happy and relaxed and free, that's
only a small part of what real life offers. I want to be open to it
ALL, learn from it ALL, and give ALL of it to Him. I want my life
to reflect His love, His grace, His will for me.

I want to love Jesus and live for Jesus wholeheartedly!

I know I am growing, Sometimes it just isn't easy.
I would ask for your prayers that I may turn ALL of my life over to Jesus,
every single day! And to that I say...Amen! :)

God Bless!
Much love,
Linda   


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Linda! Hope this day is treating you well. I had a quick question about your blog and was hoping you could email me when you have a second. Thanks! :-)

God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....

          "You will lose someone you can't live without and your               heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...