Friday, November 16, 2007

Weight Watchers Works...Another Pound Bites the Dust!


When I first started Weight Watchers we were asked to send ourselves a post card. It would arrive before Thanksgiving. On it we were to put what our weight loss goal was by that holiday!

My postcard arrived yesterday and it said, "By Thanksgiving I want to lose at least ten pounds."

Well, Thanksgiving is almost here and another week has passed. I've lost another pound for a total of 22 pounds. I feel pleased that I am ahead of schedule. :)

I've been sick the latter part of this week, so not much appetite. I even had to take a sick leave day from school because I had a fever and absolutely NO voice...so food hasn't been a huge priority. But I have managed to stay on the program...sick or not.

I have a plan for Thanksgiving, in fact for the holiday season. I plan to stay focused, set reasonable goals, enjoy the food I eat, drink lots of water, and walk and exercise regularly.

My goal is to lose 5 more pounds by Christmas.

Love and hugs to all who read this! God Bless! Love Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I have been following your progress and am proud of your steadfastness. Sorry to hear you have been ill. I tried to email you a couple of times and it always comes back so don't know what I am doing wrong.
Keep up the good work and hope to have coffee soon.
Love, Eileen

jessithompson said...

Way to go, Mom! I am proud of you for sticking to it, even when you don't feel well. Speaking of exercise, we're planning on doing the Turkey Trot at Manito Park on Thanksgiving morning. It's a great way to start of Thanksgiving morning! Feel free to come and join in the fun... XOXO

Anonymous said...

Way to go Nana! I bet you could lose 5 pounds by Christmas with no problem! I'll see you on Thanksgiving! I love you all tons!


Love,
Kayla

LORIE said...

I bet it was fun to receive that post card from yourself. . . sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. I hope you have energy for the holidays. You are in my thoughts.

God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....

          "You will lose someone you can't live without and your               heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...