Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Profound Mathematical Equation As Easter Approaches...



For me, this equation says it all:

               3 Nails
         +    1 Cross
                          __________________

                   =    4 Given

And I am so, so grateful! Everything in my life changed once I learned that God loved me and Jesus died for me.
Everything. Changed. As a 9th grade girl at a Young Life Camp,
I heard this astounding message for the very first time. I could hardly believe my ears. I wept then in gratitude. And now, all these years later, I am still brought to tears...knowing of a love so deep and wide that He paid the greatest price. For me. For you. For all of us. The God that created the universe loves me, just as I am.
I am enough for Him. I will never stop being grateful. Just knowing this still changes my life every day!

So in the midst of fun family gatherings this weekend and egg hunts and brunches and church services, all of which bring such JOY to me, may I NEVER forget...

He paid a price with three nail and a cross and I am forgiven.

And all I can say is thank you Lord!  
Amen!
Happy Easter, dear ones!
God Bless!
Love, Linda

No comments:

God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....

          "You will lose someone you can't live without and your               heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...