Friday, December 21, 2007

ANOTHER POUND BITES THE DUST...For A Total of 28!

The Christmas season is full of temptations, but I am keeping track of my points and saving the temptations for something special...when I have EARNED them!

This past week has been full of arts and crafting, so much of my attention has been diverted from food! My goal is to keep losing a pound a week during the holiday season! I'm also eating lots of vegetables and drinking water.

Blessings, hugs and loves to all who read this! Love Linda

2 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Way to go, Mom. I know this time of year can be especially difficult. It's worth it though. You're doing great! Looking forward to seeing less of you next week at the meeting.

Love you, me

jessithompson said...

WAY TO GO, MAMA!!! I am so proud of you!

God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....

          "You will lose someone you can't live without and your               heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...