Thursday, December 27, 2007

MEETING THE CHRISTMAS GOAL....Thirty One Pounds Bite The Dust!

Gifts comes in all shapes and sizes! This gift was a gift to myself and a gift to those I love!

I set a Weight Watcher goal of losing thirty pounds by Christmas...and I actually lost thirty one pounds!

The journey of a healthy lifestyle continues...weight loss, exercise, and drinking lots of water! New goals will be set for 2008! I am excited to see the new results!

But for the moment...I am thrilled to keep this promise to myself!

A HUGE thanks to those who have supported me... especially Bert, Amy, Jessi, Kayla, Jacob, Kim and Tiffany, the members of my weight watcher group, and the students in my 8:30 Interpersonal Communication class!

God Bless! Love and Hugs to all who read this!
Love Linda

4 comments:

Kayla Jode said...

Great job Nana! I'm so excited to spend time with you and Boppa at the hotel!! I love you all tons!

jessithompson said...

I love you and am so proud of you. This is a gift to yourself and your whole family - the best gift of all! XOXO

Tiffany said...

Way to go!!! I am thrilled beyond words for you that you met your Christmas goal! All of your hard work has really paid off. You are an amazing inspiration! What a fabulous Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You go, girl!
Leni

"Dirt Therapy"...

                                          Planting a seed                           is believing                           in tomorrow . ...