Friday, November 17, 2006

FRIDAY's FAVORITE QUOTE! (a new tradition)

Since I LOVE meaningful quotations...I'm starting a new tradition on my blog :) Each Friday I'll be sharing one of my favorite quotations...words to live by that inspire me and move my soul. My hope is that these "Friday Favorites" also have some meaning for you! Love Linda

FRIDAY FAVORITE for November 17, 2006

all i know is...
...you can get there from here.
you can.
you can walk through the fear.
travel past what is gone before.
wake up!
wake up and get up on the other side.
dare to become that of your dreams.
dare!
.........dare to believe in your own possibility!

maryanne radamacher-hershey 1996

5 comments:

kathibest said...

Your new "blog tradition" just might be a divine calling.....

None of us ever know how the words we choose to speak or write at a paticular moment will affect the lives of others..........

So I wanted to let you to know that the quote you shared today was perfect for me to pass on to someone in my corner of the world...

Anonymous said...

Me too. A very amazing lady decided to join our tri club on Wednesday with much fear and reservation about swimming. She's struggled so much that she's been to the starting line and unable to get in the water several times. She wants to so badly, but is very afraid. If only she believed in her own possibility the way everyone else does. I am so proud that she is going to join the club... and excited to support her in the journey. I'm going to send this quote to her!

The Farrell Family said...

Thanks mom, this is great. I think that we are the big obstacle between us and our dreams... if we can just move past our fears, we can do anything!

Kim Herring said...

Amen Linda! BELIEVE!!! I do.

Anonymous said...

Fear is such a limiting factor in so many of our lives.....

It is fear that robs us of so many of our dreams.......

Fear is something I would like to conquer in several areas of my life this year........

Thank you for your quote of inspiration and the challenge that goes along with it........

God is Good ALL the Time! The Last Six Months....

          "You will lose someone you can't live without and your               heart will be broken. The bad news is that you neve...